Sun, 03 2020
Mike's Easy Garlic Butter SpreadCook time : 10 mins, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make garlic spread recipe without butter. garlic spread recipe without butter is one of my favorite menu.
How to make garlic spread recipe without butter easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the garlic spread recipe without butter! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Garlic Butter Spread
- 2 4 oz Cubes Tillamook Salted Butter
- 1 dash Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Pureed Squeezable Garlic
- 1 tsp Powdered Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup Shreadded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Fresh Fine Chopped Chives
- 1 tbsp Packed Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 dash Paprika [to garnish - optional]
- 1 Ziplock Bag
- Slightly melt butter and mix everything together in Ziplock bag and mix well.
- Snip end off of bag and use as a piping bag. Squeeze directly on to dishes or neatly into a serving bowl.
That's garlic spread recipe without butter, Special thanks to MMOBRIEN for making this delicious recipe.