Sat, 04 2020
Mock Samosa ChaatCook time : -, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make snacks making in hindi. snacks making in hindi is one of my favorite menu.
How to make snacks making in hindi easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the snacks making in hindi! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 100 ml Garbanzo bean curry
- 6 Potato samosas
- 1 as much (to taste) Tomato
- 1 as much (to taste) Onion
- 1 as much (to taste) Fresh coriander
- 1 Om Pudi (lentil snacks)
- 1 Plain yoghurt
- 1 Tamarind chutney
- These are frozen cubes of soupy garbanzo bean curry that I stocked in my freezer in a ZIploc bag.
- These are frozen potato samosas made using gyoza wrappers, which I also stocked in my freezer in a Ziploc bag.
- Finely chop the tomato, onion, and coriander.
- Thaw and heat the garbanzo bean curry in the microwave.
- Deep fry the frozen samosas in hot oil, then mash them with your fingers, so that they will soak up plenty of soup!
- This is om pudi (lentil snacks). You could also use aloo tikki (spicy potato patties).
- Arrange the mashed samosas on a plate.
- Pour the curry on top.
- Then garnish with the tomatoes, onions, and coriander.
- Finish with dollops of yoghurt, om pudi, and tamarind chutney, and serve. Mix it up while eating.
- Om pudi means "spicy lentil snacks" in Telegu. Aloo tikki means "potato snacks" in Hindi. If you don't have either, substitute with crushed up spicy potato chips instead. The crispy texture is delightful.
- You could also use red onions, and add cucumbers if you like.
- You can make tamarind chutney from scratch, but I used the store-bought type. You could also substitute with okonomiyaki sauce. It goes well with the sour taste of the yogurt.
That's snacks making in hindi, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.