Thu, 04 2020
Christmas Cookie Decoration '08Cook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make snacks for christmas. snacks for christmas is one of my favorite menu.
How to make snacks for christmas easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the snacks for christmas! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 batch Cookie cutter cookie dough (cocoa)
- 50 grams Powdered Sugar
- 3 drops Lemon Juice
- 1 Water
- 12 Mini cream puffs (from the dollar store)
- 1 Snacks for decoration (with showy colors)
- Prepare the cookie dough. It needs to be put in the freezer, so you need to prepare it first.
- Cut out the cookie shapes. Roll out the dough to 5 mm thick.
- Cut out 6 pointed stars in the sizes of 16 cm, 11 cm, 6 cm, and 4 cm, making a total of 4 stars.
- From the same batter, cut out a 6 cm diameter circle to use for the tree trunk.
- Place the cut batter between two sheets of saran wrap and freeze. Freezing prevents the dough from crumbling during baking.
- In an oven preheated to 160°C, bake for roughly 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Make the icing. Mix the lemon juice and the water into the powdered sugar. The icing becomes watery very fast, so add it drop by drop and adjust accordingly.
- Pour the icing into a piping bag to use as an adhesive to stick the tree together. From the bottom, 2 circles -->star-->mini cream puffs-->star, etc.
- This recipe makes a lot of icing, but if there's not enough icing, it becomes hard to squeeze out of the bag. If you want to decrease the amount, do so appropriately.
- I shifted the points of the stars while layering. As you can see in the picture, I used the extra icing for decorating.
- If you use 2 batches of cookie dough, you can make this much. Using a lot of colorful snacks from the supermarket makes it look very nice.
- This year, I changed the design of the train, but refer tofor the instructions.
- This is a close-up of the ornaments. They're held by twirling wire. I made the holes in the cookies when I cut the shapes with a straw.
- On Christmas Day, I used the cookie tree as a cake topper.
That's snacks recipes for christmas, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.