Sun, 04 2020
The Whole Shabang Shrimp (Boiling Crab Style)Cook time : -, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make spanish condiments . spanish condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make spanish condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the spanish condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 lbs shrimp head on
- 3 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper
- 3 tbsp Louisiana hot sauce
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 4 heads garlic minced
- 4 sticks unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp old bay seasoning
- 1/2 cup garlic powder
- 3 cups lime or lemon juice
- 4 half eats corn on a cob
- Add all ingredients except shrimp and corn in a pot
- Simmer until all ingredients are mixed in tasting constantly to your liking
- Add shrimp stirring constantly to ensure shrimp cooks thoroughly. Don't over cook shrimp
- Once shrimp turns pinkish add corn and cook for 2 minutes
- Turn off fire and cover for 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
- For sauce you may use lime juice, pepper and salt or ketchup, mayo and lemon pepper seasoning
That's spanish condiments recipes, Special thanks to Minda for making this delicious recipe.