Fri, 04 2020
Easy peasy fig + pistachio wafersCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make fig spread recipe dried figs. fig spread recipe dried figs is one of my favorite menu.
How to make fig spread recipe dried figs easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the fig spread recipe dried figs! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 cup dried figs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 2 sheets puff pastry (vegan)
- caster sugar
- maple syrup
- Oven 180°c. In a food processor, add the filling ingredients and blitz until a paste forms.
- On a sheet of puff pastry add 1/2 of the mixture and spread out evenly. Roll up pastry into a log. Cut into 1-2cm thickness. With a rolling pin, roll out into a round biscuit shape.
- Place onto a lined cookie tray put baking paper on top then place another cookie tray on top to stop them from puffing up to much and bake until crispy and browned. Roughly 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Place on cooling tray. Drizzle over maple syrup and sprinkle with caster sugar. And serve.
That's fig spread recipe dried figs, Special thanks to VegOut for making this delicious recipe.