Sat, 04 2020
Easy potsticker dinnerCook time : 15 mins, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make healthy frozen dinners . healthy frozen dinners is one of my favorite menu.
How to make healthy frozen dinners easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the healthy frozen dinners ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 packages frozen chicken & veg. potstickers
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 broccoli chopped
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 dash worcestershire sauce
- Boil potstickers until done..about 5 minutes
- Sautee onions and broccoli in teriyaki sauce
- Add potstickers in pan with onions and broccoli and add the soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce
- When potstickers are browned remove from stove and serve
That's healthy frozen dinners recipes, Special thanks to melissa.madonia for making this delicious recipe.