Wed, 04 2020
Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & AppleCook time : 7 mins, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make indian snacks for diabetic patients. indian snacks for diabetic patients is one of my favorite menu.
How to make indian snacks for diabetic patients easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the indian snacks for diabetic patients! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Arugula or salad greens
- 1/2 cup Chicken, pre-cooked
- 1/4 medium Apple, Fugi (or anything crisp)
- 1/4 cup Goat cheese crumbles
- 2 pinch Muruku pieces (Indian bean curd spirals for crunch)
- Ground pepper
- 1 Vinegar (pomegranate or red wine)
- 1 dash Vinegar (balsamic to add flavor depth)
- 1 Oil (grape seed or EVOO)
- Arugula is pretty peppery and the trick is to pile a serving onto a plate and use your kitchen scissors (clean) to rough-cut the pile. It releases the flavor and brings out the crispness...
- Add chicken, cut to bite-sized chunks.
- Slice 1/4 to 1/2 a medium apple. If you're concerned about carbs counts, 1/4 medium apple is one serving @ about 15 grams of carbs.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over chicken (absorbs the flavor) to taste. Top with fresh ground pepper and goat cheese crumbles.
- Top with Muruku crunchies. Especially good for diabetics or those watching carbs, the Indian bean curd snack can be found at most food co-ops and is worth the monthly trek to keep a stash in your pantry.
That's indian snacks recipes for diabetic patients, Special thanks to Kate for making this delicious recipe.