Sat, 04 2020
Joel's Toddler CasseroleCook time : -, 8 servings
It's easy to learn how to make toddler frozen food . toddler frozen food is one of my favorite menu.
How to make toddler frozen food easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the toddler frozen food ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- 1 Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Packet Dry Ranch Dips Seasoning
- 1 Can Black Beans, rinsed
- 1 Bag Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Bag Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 3 Chicken Breasts, cooked and Diced
- 3 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, (reserve 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix together the condensed soups, cream cheese, and dry ranch mix in your casserole dish
- Mix in the cauliflower rice and 2 cups of cheese
- Mix in the black beans, Broccoli, and chicken
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes
- Remove and add last cup of cheese
- Bake for 10 more minutes
- Serve and Enjoy! (Don't forget to shut the oven off!)
That's toddler frozen food recipes, Special thanks to Julie T. for making this delicious recipe.