Thu, 04 2020
Beyond BurgersCook time : under 10 minute, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make burger condiments . burger condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make burger condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the burger condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 package beyond burger patties. Thawed
- 2-4 slices Benevolent Bacon strips
- Condiments of your choice
- McCormick hamburger seasonings
- Skillet or grill
- Hamburger buns
- Oil of choice for the cooking surface
- Burger toppings of choice
- Preheat your cooking surface. I used a countertop grill. Season your patties on both sides.
- Oil the surface of the pan or grill with your favorite oil. Place patties on the surface. Cook for 3 minutes per side or 5 minutes on the grill.
- Remove from the heat. Using the same cooking surface, place the bacon strips on and cook for about 3 minutes. These won't be crispy like pork bacon but it will be fully cooked.
- Remove from the heat.
- Arrange your burger how you want using your favorite toppings and condiments.
That's burger condiments recipes, Special thanks to E-Buny for making this delicious recipe.