Mon, 04 2020
Easy Cheesy Sesame SconesCook time : 1 hour, 15 pieces up to your size
It's easy to learn how to make easy snacks for party at home. easy snacks for party at home is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy snacks for party at home easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy snacks for party at home! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 190 g flour - A
- 5 g baking powder - A
- sesame - you can add as much as you want ;) - A
- additional: 1tsp dried basil - A
- pinch salt - A
- 2 tbsp sugar - A
- 30 g butter
- 50-80 g cheese
- 100 ml milk
- Mix all dried ingredients and set aside.
- Warm up butter and milk. Mix well and pour mixed flour.
- Add cheese. When it's well mixed, cover with plastic wrap and sit the dough in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven for 200 degree.
- Spread some flour on the board, then flatten (4) to about 2cm thickness with a rolling pin. Cut as you like with cookiecutters.
- Put on a hot plate with baking sheet, bake for 30 min at 200 ℃
- (tips: just in case, please check the dough every 5 minutes during baking! so that you don't burn :) )
- Let it cool and serve.
That's easy snacks for party at home, Special thanks to Harune H for making this delicious recipe.