Mon, 04 2020
Seafood and chicken paellaCook time : 30 mins, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make frozen seafood paella . frozen seafood paella is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen seafood paella easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen seafood paella ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cups rice
- 2 pinches saffron
- 10 mussels
- one bag frozen seafood mix
- 1 chicken thigh
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red paprika
- 1/2 onion
- 1/3 stalk celery
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 pack basil
- 1 can canned tomatoes
- 20 g bouillon broth powder
- 600 ml water
- 100 ml white wine
- to taste salt and pepper
- to taste olive oil
- Cook the white wine and mussels in the main pot. Then take out mussels and the leftover broth, and set aside.
- Cut chicken and vegetables into small pieces.
- Warm the water in a small pot. Put in the broth and saffron.
- Put the olive oil, chicken, vegetables and seafood mix into the main pot, fry with the salt and pepper.
- Add canned tomatoes, broth, and put in the mussels broth. Heat on medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Top with mussels, lemon, and basil.
That's frozen seafood paella recipes, Special thanks to kana for making this delicious recipe.