Mon, 04 2020
Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot MealCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make meal planning for one. meal planning for one is one of my favorite menu.
How to make meal planning for one easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the meal planning for one! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 lb Smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 each Green bell pepper, diced
- 1 each Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 2 cup Beef or chicken stock
- 1 can Diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cup White rice, dry measure (not instant rice)
- 1 tbsp Smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning blend
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add peppers, onions, and sausage. Stir and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add spices and rice. Stir well and cook another 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, broth and water. Bring to a rapid boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Cover and let cook about 20 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Eat as is or top with cheese and sour cream.
That's meal planning recipes for one, Special thanks to supernanny for making this delicious recipe.