Sun, 04 2020
Paleo meatball soupCook time : 2 hours, 6 servings
It's easy to learn how to make meal planning paleo. meal planning paleo is one of my favorite menu.
How to make meal planning paleo easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the meal planning paleo! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3 stick celery, thinly sliced
- 2 clove garlic
- 14 1/2 oz crushed tomatoes
- 2 box beef broth
- 2 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp basil, fresh
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 eggs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 3 cup spinach, baby
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 parsnip, sliced
- Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in a soup pot. Add in onion and celery, and cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook 1 minute. Add crushed tomatoes and their juices, beef broth, other vegetables, 1 teaspoon oregano, 2 teaspoons basil, and 1/2 t. salt. Bring to a simmer.
- While the soup simmers make the meatballs. In a bowl combine ground beef, egg, almond meal, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 t. pepper and 1 tbsp of garlic powder. Mix with your hands until well combined. Divide into tablespoons and roll into smooth firm balls. As you work gently drop the meatballs into the soup. Cook for about an hour, until the meat is cooked through.
- Add spinach and remaining basil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Originally posted on CavemanStrong.com
That's meal planning recipes paleo, Special thanks to vicki.m.james for making this delicious recipe.