Sun, 04 2020
Mexican Cabbage "Slaw"Cook time : 5 mins, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make mexican condiments . mexican condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mexican condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mexican condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 smallish head cabbage (red or green) slivered or sliced finely
- Splash olive oil
- Splash Apple cider vinegar
- Sprinkle of salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- You're done! It's THAT easy!
That's mexican condiments recipes, Special thanks to farmer_ariel for making this delicious recipe.