Thu, 05 2020
Gluten and Dairy Free LasagnaCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make frozen food uk. frozen food uk is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen food uk easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen food uk! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 jar tomato pasta sauce
- 1 lb ground hamburger
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1 box Jovial gluten free Lasagna noodles
- 1 block Violife Greek white block cheese sub (Whole Foods)
- 1 pkg Violife Mature Cheddar style slices (Whole Foods) 7.05oz
- 1 tub Follow Your Heart Parmesan style shreds (Whole Foods) 4oz
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Cooking oil
- Heat skillet to medium heat with 1-2 Tbsp oil. Add onions, shredded carrots, and garlic. Heat thru till softened. Add ground beef and brown. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil and add lasagna noodles. Cook for 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water, add some olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
- In a bowl, add Greek white block cheese substitute, 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp shredded parmesean substitute, parsley, onion & garlic powders, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper. Mix well with hand mixer. Set aside.
- Add tomato sauce jar to meat mixture. Stir to combine. Heat thru.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Add 1/2 cup of meat sauce mixture to a 9x13 oiled pan. Place a single layer of lasagna noodles on top of meat sauce layer. Spread egg/cheese mixture on top of noodles. Place cheddar style slices on top, then cover with more meat mixture. Repeat, layer by layer, until noodles are used up.
- Top with shredded parmesean style cheese.
- Bake in 375° oven for 50 minutes
- Lasagna will be very hot, cool for 10 minutes before serving
That's frozen food recipes uk, Special thanks to Micki P for making this delicious recipe.