Thu, 05 2020
Filet Mignon with Balsamic Wine SauceCook time : -, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make using dry heat cooking method. using dry heat cooking method is one of my favorite menu.
How to make using dry heat cooking method easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the using dry heat cooking method! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 filet mignon steaks (4 oz each)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- to taste salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine (dry)
- Season each side of steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook steaks in hot pan for about 1 minute on each side (or until browned).
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add vinegar and wine. Cover and cook for 4 minutes on each side (or until desired temperature). Baste the meat when turning.
- Spoon glaze over steaks when finished, serve immediately.
That's recipes using dry heat cooking method, Special thanks to ccallen for making this delicious recipe.