Wed, 05 2020
Instant Pot Beef CalderetaCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make chicken spread recipe filipino. chicken spread recipe filipino is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chicken spread recipe filipino easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chicken spread recipe filipino! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 lbs beef chuck; cut into 2” chunks
- Soy sauce
- Black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic; minced
- 3/4 ths of an onion; minced
- 8 oz can Tomato Sauce
- Beef stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 carrots; cut into chunks
- 3 red potatoes; cut into chunks
- 11 mini bell peppers
- 4.25 oz Liver Spread
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Start by marinating your beef in soy sauce and some black pepper. Shouldn’t be soaking in soy; just so they aren’t red anymore.
- Turn your instant pot on to sauté mode on high. Add some oil to lightly coat the bottom. Sear your meat on all sides. Set aside in a bowl.
- Add your onions and garlic to the instant pot and sauté until translucent.
- Add your meat back in with all the juices, tomato sauce, bay leaves, and fill with beef broth until it just covers the meat. Set your IP to manual - high pressure - 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, pan-fry your potatoes, carrots, and bell pepper until they show some color. Set aside.
- Quick release when ready, then add in your pre-sautéed veggies from step 5, brown sugar, and (start with) half a can of liver spread. Gradually add more to your liking. Hit the cancel button, then press sauté again on high. Simmer this until the mixture reduces ~10-15 more mins.
- Don’t forget to add in however many peas you like! And that my friends, is Filipino beef stew. Enjoy!
That's chicken spread recipe filipino, Special thanks to cherylann312 for making this delicious recipe.